Climate change is the change in climate over time due to natural variability and human activities such as deforestation, use of petrol / diesel etc.
Causes of climate change is the earth is warming up because of greenhouse gases emitted from burning of fossil fuel by vehicles & power plant, deforestation and other activities which accumulating in the atmosphere and acting like a blanket over our planet.
The consequenses of global warming are the increase in atmospheric temperature, melting of permafrost in the Arctic and Antarctic, resulting in the rise of sea level.
The negative impact of global warming on global hydrological cycles affects the amount and patterns of rainfalls causing extreme events such as prolonged droughts and floods.
What Our Role In Reducing The Impacts Of Climate Change?
1. Recycle and used recycle products
2. Turn computer off or put it into power save mode
3. Use water efficiently
4. Use energy saving electrical and electronic appliances
5. Optimise air conditioning
6. Consume fresh and locally produced food
7. Teleconference instead of traveling if possible.
8. Use public transport or car pooling whenver possible.
9. Inflate your vehicles tyres
10. Maintain your vehicle and drive smart
Act Now & Save Our Planet !!!